Open Today! Sales: 8:30am-6pm | Call us at: 828-358-4260
At the Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC finance department, our primary goal is to ensure that your experience at our dealership will exceed all of your expectations. You’ll find friendly and experienced financing experts that are here to help our customers from Statesville, Charlotte, Gastonia and from across the state of North Carolina get approved for the financing program that is best suited to meet all of their unique financial needs, and at the most competitive rates available.
The experienced professionals that make up the Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC finance department work closely on an individual basis with all of our North Carolina customers in order to provide a level of personable service that is hard to find at any other dealership. The Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC financing team is dedicated to disproving the myth that getting financed for a new or pre-owned vehicle has to be a stressful and unpleasant experience, and they’ll do everything in their power to make sure all of our North Carolina customers get to take part in the most hassle-free car purchasing experience imaginable.
NORTH CAROLINA CUSTOMER CREDIT ASSISTANCE
We understand that not everyone in North Carolina can have a perfect credit score, which is why Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC offers credit assistance programs that were designed to help even our most credit-challenged customers get approved for the vehicle they’re wanting to purchase. Our financing professionals don’t believe that any of our customers should be disqualified from obtaining a quality vehicle because of past events that have affected your credit score, which is why we make sure that all of our North Carolina customers have the opportunity to take advantage of our credit assistance programs. Not everyone that needs a vehicle has what would be considered an ideal financial situation, so we do everything in our power to help our customers get approved for the vehicle they want, regardless of what their credit history happens to looks like.
FINANCING TEAM THAT WORKS HARD FOR YOU
Finding our North Carolina customers a low-rate car loan that’s best suited for their current financial situation is what the Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC finance department is all about, and they’ll use every available resource at their disposal to help get our customers approved for the car, truck, SUV or van that they’re wanting. Our North Carolina customers are well aware of our reputation for providing exceptional customer service, and they know that we’ll do whatever we can to ensure that they leave our dealership happy in the new our used car, truck, SUV or van that they’ve been wanting.
PROTECTION PLANS FROM Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC! IN ADDITION TO SECURING THE BEST FINANCING RATES, WE ALSO OFFER THE FOLLOWING PROTECTION PACKAGES FOR YOUR EASE OF MIND:
- Service Contract: To ensure maximum coverage, an extended service contract protects you from the cost of unexpected repairs, including parts and labor. It also includes roadside assistance, towing and rental.
- Gap Insurance: Gap protection covers the difference between the insurance settlement and the loan balance with the lienholder in the event of a total loss or theft. Gap insurance will also pay your insurance deductible up to $1000.
- SafeRide: Drive with confidence. SafeRide Motor Club membership provides many value-added and useful vehicle benefits, including: key replacement, front windshield repair, paintless dent and scratch repair and tire/wheel road hazard repair.
- Sentinel DNA Trace: A DNA Trace tracking number is chemically etched into hidden locations on the body. Warning labels are placed in the front side windows to act as a deterrent to would-be thieves. This protection package provides reimbursement up to $5000 for the cost of a replacement vehicle and $500 car rental.
- Life Insurance: Life insurance pays off the loan balance in the event of the Insured's death in full. This leaves a clear title.
- Disability Insurance: In the event that the borrower is unable to work due to disability, payments are made on your behalf until you return to work or the loan is paid in full.
- Interior & Exterior Protection: This protects your exterior body, interior leather, fabric and carpets of your vehicle. This product comes with a 7-Year Warranty to protect against things like: acid rain, fading, bugs, bird droppings, stains, spills, etc.
- The Next Mile Oil Change Program: Routine maintenance is necessary to keep your vehicle in top driving condition and maintain its value. Now you can save money by pre-paying for oil changes and tire rotations. You pick the term, interval and oil type. The Next Mile also includes free battery replacement.
- Rust Proofing & Undercoating: This product is professionally applied to the undercarriage of your vehicle to protect against rust and corrosion. Another benefit is a reduction in road noise, vibrations, squeaks and rattles.